Integrated Marketing Manager
About Apollo Neuro
Apollo Neuroscience is pioneering a new category of wearable technology that actively improves health, using touch therapy to promote stress resilience, sleep, focus, recovery, and more. Worn on the wrist or ankle, Apollo Neuro™’s scientifically validated technology delivers gentle vibrations to the body that restore balance to the nervous system. By harnessing our natural response to soothing touch, the Apollo™ wearable is a simple, unobtrusive tool that delivers the benefits of mindfulness, without effort on the part of the user. The result? Less stress, more sleep. Less fatigue, more focus. The Apollo wearable is safe and non-invasive for adults and children alike. Developed by physicians and neuroscientists, the Apollo wearable has been tested in multiple studies and clinical trials and is proven to improve heart rate variability (HRV), a key biometric of stress resilience. For more information, visit apolloneuro.com.
About our work environment
When you join Apollo Neuro, you join a team that values empathy, respect, and a strong work ethic. As an employee, you’ll join the team on a journey of mission-driven rapid growth, with a real opportunity to influence the company, product, and users. Apollo Neuro employees receive competitive compensation, and benefits including competitive PTO, healthcare benefits, 401K with a match, and more.
We’re results-focused, and we believe that clearly defined goals combined with great people, empowerment, and autonomy create the highest quality results. We’re confident that inclusive and diverse teams working toward an important mission have the capacity to create extraordinary impact.
Who are you
Apollo Neuro is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our remote, growing team. This role is responsible for driving the creation and execution of high-quality integrated marketing programs for product launches and campaigns that launch on time and on budget.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Experience, you have broad marketing knowledge and have experience working with experts across channels, driving a collaborative process of planning, executing and measuring marketing programs and campaigns. You are a creative and strategic marketer who pays attention to marketing trends, customer insights, consumer trends, and competitors to inform marketing strategies to reach target audiences. You’re keenly aware of what makes a brand a brand, with attention to details like brand voice, aesthetic, benefits, and core positioning points.
- Drive campaign excellence across all marketing channels by leading the development and launch of high-impact integrated campaigns, including product launches and sales promotions.
- Maintain consolidated reporting and analysis on business impact driven by product launches and cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Manage communications and project deliverables for multiple projects at a time, ensuring campaigns and launches are delivered on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, product, growth and relevant channel owners to build marketing briefs and high-quality marketing assets that deliver on the communications objectives and KPIs.
- Ensure cross-channel creative execution is consistent with marketing objectives, key messaging, and brand standards.
- Monitor and regularly share customer insights, consumer market trends, marketing trends, and competitors' activities.
- Own the development, testing roadmap, and iteration of our target market personas, helping to bring them to life with demographics, psychographics, buying behaviors, needs, and pain points.
- Understand and document our target market persona’s path to purchase, including where they get information and the who, what, when and why behind the purchase decisions they make.
- Help track and manage marketing production budgets and campaign roadmaps.
- Act as the marketing team lead in process management, leveraging project management tools like Jira and Confluence to coordinate initiatives with stakeholders and contributors across the organization.
- Interface regularly with the Program Management team to align on timelines, processes, and marketing team deliverables.
- 2-4+ years of experience in consumer marketing helping to plan integrated campaigns within an agency or company.
- Have worked with a collaborative project management platform (ex. Asana, Jira) to track projects and deliverables across team members.
- Detail- and process-oriented with proven ability to plan, execute, measure, and iterate.
- Creative thinker who can come up with innovative marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent communicator who can drive collaboration and understanding between disparate groups and personality types, from creatives to engineers to analysts.
- Proactive and nimble problem solver who can identify blockers and seek solutions to get projects over the line.
- Self-starter who is highly organized and an enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to work with highly technical cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding remote team environment.
- Experience with health, wellness, consumer technology, and/or DTC brands is a plus.
- Experience at a startup or fast-paced technology organization preferred.
- Full Time
- Immediate Hire
At Apollo Neuro, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together allows us to create the best possible product and technology to increase access to improved mental health. Apollo Neuro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.